Terms and conditions
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta & Maestro cards. Unfortunately it is not currently possible to redeem gift vouchers online. If you would like to use a gift voucher remotely, please call us on 01561 321155.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver a selection of hampers to UK addresses for £5.
Gift vouchers are delivered separately for £1 – see below for details.
Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched next day.
- We aim to deliver to UK mainland addresses from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm unless otherwise stated.
- Depending on the parcel carrier we use, you will receive either
- an email or text the evening before the first delivery is attempted, and again on the day of delivery with an anticipated time slot
- an email on the day of delivery to confirm you will get a delivery that day
We deliver gift cards to UK postcodes for a standard charge of £1.
- We do not offer a delivery service to addresses outside the UK.
We’re sorry that it is not possible to make changes to your order online.
If you want to change your delivery address or add/remove items to/from your order, please email email@example.com or call 01561 321155 – where our team will be available to respond seven days a week between the hours of 9am – 5pm.
Pricing and descriptions
We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01561 321155.
If there is a difference between the price for a product in Castleton Farm Shop store and our website, you will be charged the price on the website. The price offered in respect of a product on the website may differ from the price offered at the same time in our store. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on the website.
If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our return and refund policy.
All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout.
Your Statutory Rights
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. If you would like to know more about your legal rights, please visit the Directgov website.
- Please note, we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Delivery, returns and refunds
When you buy from Castleton Farm Shop we want you to be happy with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not entirely happy, please email email@example.com or call us on 01561 321155 and we will do our best to rectify the situation.
If your product arrives damaged or is faulty:
- If any of our products arrive damaged or faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01561 321155 (open Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 10am – 5pm) as soon as possible so that we can rectify the problem to your satisfaction.
If you would like to exchange or replace a product:
- Please email email@example.com
Obtaining your refund:
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you directly onto the card that was used to make the purchase.
- Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is”and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Dobbies and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Keep up to date with what's going on at Castleton Farm
We’re celebrating today (Tues 17 May) with the announcement that we’ve been shortlisted in the 2022 North East Scotland Food & Drink Awards. Castleton Farm has been recognised in the Operational Excellence category in the awards, that are open to all food and drink producers in Aberdeen,...